I’m attending the 2017 Food Wine Conference, and although I’ve always wanted to enter one of their recipe contests, I’ve been chicken every year. This year, that changes! I decided to enter the Wish Farms Berry Delish Recipe contest!
The rules seemed simple enough – Develop an original cocktail/mocktail recipe which must include at least 1/4 cup of fresh Wish Farms berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and/or blackberries). Be creative! It cannot be an adapted recipe.
So, I came up with a cocktail recipe that in my opinion is PERFECT! Here’s my entry. Let me know what you think in the comments below 😀
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Boozy Milkshake Featuring Wish Farms Berries!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Yields: 2 Boozy Milkshakes
- 1/2 cup Wish Farm Strawberries (freeze them the night before)
- 1 cup of real milk
- 1 cup of chocolate ice cream
- 2-4 oz of vodka depending on how strong you like your drinks
- Grand Marnier – just a splash as this will be a floater
- Whipped Cream
- In a Blender (I used a Ninja) add the 1/2 cup of frozen Wish Farm Strawberries
- Cover the berries with the cup of real milk
- Add the vodka
- Then add the cup of chocolate ice cream.
- Pour into a glass
- Pour a little Grand Marnier on the top of the boozy shake – not too much, just enough to act as a floater like I said
- Top with whipped cream, add a straw and slurp it down!
Ya’ll, this drink was sooooooooo good. I loved every single sip of it. I can’t wait for the next excuse (read weekday) to make these yummy boozy milkshakes. I hope you make them and love them too.
To make them mocktails, simply remove the alcohol.
Want to enter this contest too?
You can enter the Food Wine Conference #BerryDelish Contest here. And, remember, you need to use at least 1/4 cup of fresh Wish Farm berries for your recipe to be valid in the contest.
Interested in attending the 2017 Food Wine Conference?
The Food Wine Conference brings together bloggers, small business owners, winemakers, chefs, public relations professionals, traditional media, new media, authors and brands.
Bloggers gain knowledge and insight to:
– SEO – Search Engine Optimization
– Marketing and promotion on social media channels
– Effective writing
– Publishing a cookbook
– Working with PR agencies
– Food photography
Attend the conference and tap into information and resources that can lead to growth for both you and your blog. Connections are very important in today’s ever growing blogosphere. This conference puts you and those connections in one place. It is an opportunity not to miss!