For Father’s Day this year, I decided to make some simple gift baskets. The theme was inspired by Pinterest. If you can’t tell by the picture, the theme was POP!
– Basket or bucket. I chose to use buckets from the Dollar Tree.
– Plastic Wrap/ Shrink Wrap
– POP tarts
– Soda POP
– Blow POP Candies
– Tootsie POPS lollipops
– Corn POPS
– POP Corn
– POP Chips
– POP Rocks Candy
– Glue Dots- (re-positionable ones work best)
– cardboard pieces and plastic grocery bags
How to Assemble:
1. Decide how you want everything to sit in the basket/bucket.
2. Use cardboard pieces and plastic grocery bags to add height to some of the items and make it look more presentable.
3. Once you have decided how you want everything to sit, secure everything with glue dots.
4. Then place the basket in the shrink wrap/plastic wrap and tie it off.
5. If you used shrink wrap then follow the instructions on the package to shrink it onto the basket.
6. Lastly, add the bow and tape the card to the front/back depending on where you want it.
7. Admire your awesome work!