Whether you are celebrating the Super Bowl or want to simply show off
your team spirit, you can declare your team love with this fun and easy
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
– Construction Paper
– White glue or glue sticks
– Scotch Tape
– String- I used yarn because I already had some
– Markers or Crayons
How to Assemble:
1. First decide how big you want the sign to be. Mine was small enough to hang on my door so I folded the paper into quarters.
2. “Go Bulls” is 7 letters so I needed 7 triangles. I took two of the sheets of green pieces of construction paper and with a ruler drew a large “X” onto the quarter pages. Then I cut the triangles out.
3. To create the gap between the two colors of the triangles I cut an inch from the length and an inch from the width of two yellow sheets of construction paper. I folded these two sheets into quarters as well and with a ruler drew a large “X” onto the quarter pages. Then I cut the triangles out.
4. On the yellow triangles I wrote G-O-B-U-L-L-S with black crayon.
5. I glued the yellow triangles on top of the green triangles
6. Next, I taped the G-O triangles to one string and B-U-L-L-S to a second string.
7. Lastly, I hung them together as you can see in the photo at the top of this post.