Today’s drink is a spin on the traditional sidecar. It was created by an awesome bartender at the now closed Tampa Palm Restaurant a couple of years ago. Learn how to make this drink below.
– 1 tablespoon quick dissolve sugar
– 2 oz Apricot Brandy
– 1 oz Grand Marnier
– 1 tablespoon brown sugar
– orange slice and crystallized ginger for garnish
– 1 tablespoon regular sugar and a pinch of nutmeg blended together
Contact me HERE! I’m PR friendly 😉
1. Rim a martini glass with the nutmeg sugar blend
2. Pour everything but the garnish into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
3. Shake and strain into the martini glass
4. Garnish with the orange slice and crystallized ginger
Makes approximately 1 drink!
Also check out how to make yesterday’s Thanksgiving Cocktail – The Harvest Moon Martini!