When you’re bootstrapping a startup, it’s normal to have times when you feel stuck. Discouraged. And in way over your head.
Which is probably why so many startups fail in the early years. It’s hard to predict the bumps and roadblocks you’ll hit along the way, or which ones you’ll lose the most sleep over. Simple things like embracing the low-code software development platform “MODELO” from VANTIQ will help your startup to be efficient and productive.
Of course, you’re willing to do whatever it takes to make things happen. Start and run your business lean. Hustle hard until you hit your stride. Study and learn from smart entrepreneurs who’ve gone before. Long have you asked the question, “what is the net worth of Kevin David?” and upon learning the answer, you yearned to achieve the same level of success for yourself.
But you’re up against a lot of challenges, too.
Maybe you’ve got great ideas but you’re lacking the specific business know-how. Money is probably tight. Your time is stretched thin. You’re bombarded with information but not sure who to listen to or what to do next.
You want to do things right and to do that, you need to learn from the best.
And that’s why the Ultimate Startup Bundle was created.
It’s a complete library of business and startup resources on all the topics you need to round out your business and avoid crucial mistakes along the way.
It contains 58 eBooks and 12 eCourses, all created by experienced business owners who’ve been there, done that, and really know their stuff.
These hand-picked resources are designed to address each part of your startup journey with all the right tactics, tools, strategies and business helps to guide you on the road to success.
Including resources like Hooked (Nir Eyal), The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Jeff Goldenberg and Mark Hayes), The Lean Brand (Jeremiah Gardner), Born to Win (Zig Ziglar), and Booked (Josh Turner), it covers everything you need to know about:
- Getting Started
- Lead Generation
- Getting Sales
- Product Creation Finance
With a product value of over $3,300, it’s the full meal deal and was carefully curated to give entrepreneurs like you an edge as you build your business.
In fact, it’s the sort of thing I only wish had been around when I launched my first startup.
At just $97 for the entire bundle, it’s a far cry less than you’ll pay for many monthly membership sites (often $50-$100 per month), online business courses (typically $999-$5,000), and let’s not even talk about the tens or hundreds of thousands you can spend on a traditional business degree.
With content from over 60 top authors, it’s a robust library of business resources that covers the A to Z of creating, marketing and scaling a successful startup.
But you’ve got to act now because the Ultimate Startup Bundle is only around for a few days, and then the team that created it loses their license to make this incredible library available.
Many of the authors and publishers have taken a big risk to make this happen for you, and in return they’ve agreed to keep it to just 6 days.
As an added bonus, along with the products in the bundle you’ll receive free access to premium online software services to support your business, like ConvertKit, ClickFunnels, SamCart, and Thinkific, worth over $900, which makes the small investment of $97 even more of a no-brainer.
Don’t just survive the startup journey. Get the roadmap and guidance you need to make your business thrive. Click here to get your Ultimate Startup Bundle or learn more about what’s included by scrolling down.
What’s in the Ultimate Startup Bundle?
So very glad you asked! Here is just some of the content that is included broken down by category:
- Content Warfare: How to find your audience, tell your story and win the battle for attention online by Ryan Hanley at RyanHanley.com ($2.99)
- Hi-Leverage Conversion Tweaks Crash Course by D. Bnonn Tennant at Information Highway ($68.00)
- May I Have Your Attention, Please?: Your Guide to Business Writing That Charms, Captivates and Converts by Mish Slade at Mortified Cow ($3.99)
- Powerful Words: Discover Your Secret Language for Personal Success and Maximizing Impact Through Emotional Connections by Clark Gaither at Dr. Burnout ($9.97)
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One) by Jeff Goins at Goins Writer ($0.99)
- Founder’s Pocket Guide: Friends and Family Funding: Complete Answers for Entrepren by Stephen Poland at 1×1 Media ($7.99)
- Founder’s Pocket Guide: Raising Angel Capital (From Amazon: Startup Crash Course: Angel Funding) by Stephen Poland at 1×1 Media ($6.15)
- Launch Your Dream 1st Steps Bundle by Natalie Joy at Defining Your Joy ($300.00)
- 6 Months to 6 Figures: The Fastest Way to Go From Where You Are to Where You Want to be Regardless of the Economy by Peter Voogd at Game Changer’s Academy ($9.97)
- Buy Your Own Island: The Ultimate Guide to Breaking Free and Making Your Dreams Reality by Danny Flood at Open World ($9.99)
- Customer Manipulation: How to Influence Your Customers to Buy More & Why an Ethical Approach will Always Win! by Chloe Thomas at Chloe Thomas ($0.99)
- eCommerce Delivery: How your Delivery Strategy can Increase your Sales by Chloe Thomas at Chloe Thomas ($4.99)
- eCommerce Marketing: How to Drive Traffic that BUYS to your Website by Chloe Thomas at Chloe Thomas ($8.70)
- eCommerce MasterPlan 1.8: Your 3 Steps to Successful Online Selling by Chloe Thomas at Chloe Thomas ($6.99)
- Lifestyle Entrepreneur: Live Your Dreams, Ignite Your Passions and Run Your Business From Anywhere in The World by Jesse Krieger at Jesse Krieger ($7.99)
- QuitN6 Internet Business Course by Steve Reed at QuitN6 ($300.00)
- Selling Among Wolves Audio Coaching Program by Michael Pink at MichaelPink.com ($147.00)
- Twitter Marketing That Sells: How to Convert Your Twitter Followers into Business Dollars by Mike Kawula at Social Quant ($99.00)
- Create, Automate, Accelerate: A Radical New Blueprint To Building A Business (And Life) That’s Exciting, Has Purpose And Gives You The Freedom You Want by Leon Jay at Leon Jay ($6.95)
- How To Plan Your Entire Year On One Sheet Of Paper: The Simple Plan For Doubling Your Sales And Profits by Laura Posey at Simple Success Plans ($5.95)
- Job Escape Plan: The 7 Steps to Build a Home Business, Quit your Job and Enjoy the Freedom: Includes Interviews of John Lee Dumas, Nick Loper, Rob Cubbon, Steve Scott, Stefan Pylarinos & others! by Jyotsna Ramachandran at Happy Self Publishing ($2.99)
- Launch Your Business: The 5 Step Solution to Do What You Love, Quit Your Job and Have the Freedom to Travel and Live Life on Your Own Terms by Rosetta Thurman at Happy Black Woman ($7.97)
- Mastermind Course by Dan Miller at 48 Days ($20.00)
- Plan Twice, Build Once: Lessons learned from over 100 conversations with extrodinary entrepreneurs by Michael Sacca at Rocketship ($39.99)
- The Simple Strategic Plan by Laura Posey at Simple Success Plans ($47.00)
- The Invisible Organization: How Ingenious CEOs are Creating Thriving, Virtual Companies by Mitch Russo at Mitch Russo ($9.99)
- The Juicy Guide to Entrepreneurship: Advice on How to Energize your Brand and Squeeze More Soul Into Your Business by Maria Ross at Red Slice ($0.99)
- The Small Business Life Cycle: The No-Fluff Guide to Navigating the Five Stages of Small Business Growth by Charlie Gilkey at Productive Flourishing ($5.99)
- Booked: The digital marketing and social media appointment setting system for anyone looking for a steady stream of leads, appointments, and new clients by Josh Turner at Josh Turner ($2.99)
- Internet Prophets Masterclass by Steve Olsher at SteveOlsher.com ($997.00)
- Moving From Blog to Business by Caz and Craig Makepeace at yTravel ($67.00)
- Stop Thinking Like a Freelancer: The Evolution of a $1M Web Designer by Liam Veitch at Freelance Lift ($8.99)
- The Key to More Customers by Brian Lofrumento at Brian Lofrumento ($497.00)
- Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur: What You Really Need to Know to Start Your First Business by Brian Lofrumento at Brian Lofrumento ($9.95)
- Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Craft Your Company’s Unique Story to Make Your Products Irresistible by Gregory Diehl at Brand Identity Breakthrough ($4.99)
- Email Marketing Demystified: Build a Massive Mailing List, Write Copy that Converts and Generate More Sales by Matt Paulson at Matthew Paulson ($2.99)
- Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing by Ian Brodie at Ian Brodie ($6.49)
- Entrepreneur’s Guide To The Lean Brand: How Brand Innovation Builds Passion, Transforms Organizations and Creates Value by Jeremiah Gardner at Jeremiah Gardner ($9.99)
- Facebook Ads Manual: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started by Mojca Mars at Super Spicy Media ($29.00)
- Networking Is Not Working: Stop Collecting Business Cards and Start Making Meaningful Connections by Derek Coburn at Derek Coburn ($2.99)
- Storytelling for Startups: How Fast-Growing Companies Can Embrace the Power of Story-Driven Marketing by Mark Evans at Mark Evans Consulting ($24.99)
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd by Allan Dib at Successwise ($2.99)
- The Connection Algorithm: Take Risks, Defy the Status Quo, and Live Your Passions by Jesse Tevelow at Jtev ($2.99)
- “The Power of Personality for Your Small Business: How to Use Personality to
Capture the Attention, Hearts and Wallets of Customers” by Jessica Drury at Heartlines copywriting studio ($3.99)
- Born to Win: Find Your Success Code by Zig Ziglar at Ziglar ($8.99)
- From Burnout to Balance: A Small Business Owner’s Journey Through Personal and Business Growth by Paul Redmond at RDA Accountants ($9.99)
- How to Deal with Irrational People: What to do When Common Sense Fails and “Crazy” Behavior Prevails by Paul Colaianni at The overwhelmed brain ($3.49)
- Project: Success: How to Break barriers & Bring Your Ideas to Life by Mark Sieverkropp at Sieverkropp ($9.99)
- The End of Jobs: Money, Meaning and Freedom Without the 9-to-5 by Taylor Pearson at Taylor Pearson ($3.99)
- The Juicy Guide to Entrepreneurial Inspiration: Advice on How to Spark Your Creativity and Activate Your Inner Fire by Maria Ross at Red Slice ($2.99)
- The Successful Mistake:How 163 of The World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Transform Failure Into Success by Matthew Turner at TurnDog ($9.99)
- Train Your BrainTrain Your Brain: How to Build a Million Dollar Business in Record Time by Dana Wilde at The Mind Aware ($7.99)
- When Millennials Take Over: Preparing for the Ridiculously Optimistic Future of Business by Jamie Notter & Maddie Grant at Work XO ($7.99)
- Collaborate: The Modern Playbook for Leading a Small Team to Create, Market, and Sell Digital Products Online + Online Course by Tom Morkes at TomMorkes.com ($297.00)
- Evolved Enterprise: How to Re-Think, Re-Imagine, and Re-Invent Your Business to Deliver Meaningful Impact and Even Greater Profits by Yanik Silver at Evolved Enterprise ($19.00)
- Hooked: Workbook (Amazon says: Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products), doesn’t mention a workbook. by Nir Eyal at Nir and Far ($12.99)
- Non Obvious 2016 Edition: How To Think Different, Curate Ideas & Predict The Future by Rohit Bhargava at Idea Press Publishing ($3.99)
- Automate Your Routines, Guarantee Your Results by Kathryn Jones at Kathryn Jones ($3.99)
- How I Automate Everything with Zapier by Brian Keith at Red Beard Consulting ($50.00)
- The Healthy Habit Revolution: Create Better Habits in 5 Minutes a Day by Derek Doepker at Excuse Proof Fitness ($2.99)
- The Juicy Guide to Brand Building: Advice on How to Attract Loyal Fans and Amplify Your Message by Maria Ross at Red Slice ($2.99)
- The Juicy Guide to Time Management and Goal Setting: Advice on How to Wrangle Your Calendar and Slay Overwhelm by Maria Ross at Red Slice ($2.99)
- The Personal Productivity Handbook: A Step-by-Step Program to Supercharge Your Productivity by Paul Minors at Paul Minors ($19.00)
- Work Smarter: 500+ Online Resources Today’s Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals: Updated and Expanded for 2015 by Nick Loper at Side Hustle Nation ($2.99)
- Yes Yes Hell No: The Little Book for Making Big Decisions by Brian Whetten at Core Coaching ($9.95)
- Feed a Starving Crowd: More than 200 Hot and Fresh Marketing Strategies to Help You Find Hungry Customers by Robert Coorey at Feed a starving crowd ($0.99)
- Online Sales Formula: a Six Step Model to Grow Your Impact and Income Online by Brian Dixon at Dixon Agency ($12.99)
- Scale: How to Grow Your Business by Working Less by Frank Bria at FrankBria.com ($8.99)
- The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy: 100 Proven Growth Hacks for the Digital Marketer by Mark Hayes & Jeff Goldenberg at Rocketshp ($9.99)
- The Virtual Assistant Solution by Michael Hyatt at MichaelHyatt.com ($2.99)
Click HERE to get your Ultimate Startup Bundle!
***I’m an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles. Clicking on any of the links above will re-direct you to a sales page whereby if you purchase one of the company’s products I will earn a commission. This costs you nothing, but helps support my blog. Thanks in advance for your support!!!***