I love me a good martini, and this one is fantastic. In fact, it’s so good, it’s wicked! See what I did there? I crack myself up!
If you’re looking for the perfect signature drink for your next Halloween party, I highly recommend trying this cocktail. It’s both naughty, and nice. But, beware – it goes down like candy, and after one or two the alcohol will TOTALLY sneak up on you!
Before we go any further, let's please the FCC shall we? This post does contain affiliate links. If you buy anything via these links, I'll receive a small commission to help pay my bills without any additional cost to you. Thanks in advance for your support! Okay, disclaimer out of the way! Back to the fun stuff!
Wicked Green Ice Cocktail
- Malibu® Coconut Rum
- Midori® Melon Liqueur
- Blue Curacao
- Sour Mix
- Pineapple juice
- Dry ice (optional, but man it makes for a sexy drink! I mean seriously – look at all that smokey goodness!!!)
- Carefully place a couple of small pieces of dry ice in the bottom of two martini glasses. Do NOT use your hands to do this – either use a special glove or tongs! Side note: Call around to ask who sells dry ice in your area. I know a couple of Publix stores carry it here in Tampa Bay, but I’m honestly not sure who else does. In the event you can’t get dry ice, add a couple of cubes of ice to your martini glass for the name sake. Might I recommend these skeleton ice cubes: Again – I prefer dry ice, but if I can’t use dry ice – these ice cubes are hilarious in a cocktail!
- Pour one shot (about 2 oz) of each of the above ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. If you like your drinks a little stronger, cut the sour mix and blue curacao measurements in half.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass
Should make two drinks.
Here are a few of my other favorite cocktails for Halloween:
- The TAMP-O-LANTERN cocktail
- Kinky and The Brain Cocktail
- Zombie Virus Shots
- The next three are all available at THIS LINK:
- Pumpkin-Spiced Pudding Shots
- Dracula’s Kiss
- Zombie Killer
If I’m REALLY honest…I could drink any of these drinks all year long. I truly love a good drink, and each of these are quite tasty. What are your favorite Halloween cocktails?