I don’t know about you, but I can’t imagine a football game without chicken wings somewhere on the menu. I LOVE chicken wings! They’re so tasty and so affordable to make too! Depending on how you like them, you can bake them, deep fry them or even put them in the best air fryer for extra crispy skin!
Chicken wings are so versatile too! You can have crispy-skinned chicken wings with blue cheese ranch sauce or you can have a soft skin chicken wings covered in a sweet and sticky bbq sauce. Either way, they’re delicious and should certainly be the main event of your super bowl snacks!
That’s why I went to my bloggy friends and asked them for their best chicken wing recipes. Check out a few of the options they sent me! They all sound like a winner, winner, chicken dinner to me!
- Glazed Chicken Wings
- Thai Peanut Chicken Wings Appetizer
- Tandoori Chicken Wings
- Spicy Thai Red Curry Chicken Drumsticks
- Honey Chipotle Wings Recipe
- Jerk Chicken Wings
- Baked Curry Chicken Wings with Mango Chutney
- Irresistible Moroccan Lemon Wings | Foodal
- Low Carb Crispy Baked Teriyaki Wings
- Whole30 Buffalo Chicken Wings – Beauty and the Bench Press
- Air Fried Buffalo Chicken Strips: Healthy Comfort Food – Beauty and the Bench�
- Honey Sriracha Wings Recipe
- Spicy Peach Chicken Wings
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Wings
- Grilled Buffalo Wings
- Asian-Style Sticky Ginger Grilled Wings