Welcome to part two of my Christmas Cocktails Roundup! If you missed part 1, check it out right here! What is your favorite Christmas Cocktail? Leave a comment down below with the recipe or a link to what it is. If you don’t have a favorite, or are looking for some new recipes to add to your bartender repertoire, I hope you’ll find one or two below that tickle your taste beds. Enough blabbering! Let’s focus on what you came for – the drinks!
Christmas Cocktails Round Up – Part 2
6. Bourbon Caramel Apple Cider
7. Red Wine Hot Chocolate
8. Cranberry Apple Spiced Mules
9. Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
10. Pomegranate and Orange Cocktail
11. Cranberry Mint Cocktail
12. Spiced Cider and Cran-Bourbon Cocktail
13. Best Skinny Margarita Recipe
22. Gingerbread Latte Recipe
23. Chai Spiced Cider
24. Hot Lemon Orange Toddy
25. Irish Cream Chocolate Coffee
26. How To Make Cake Vodka Jell-O Shots
27. Strawberry Creamsicle Cocktail And Mocktail
28. Frozen Bananas Foster Cocktail
And now, for your amusement, I thought I’d share a few Christmas Jokes that I found here:
- Who hides in the bakery at Christmas? A Mince Spy!
- What is a skunks favorite Christmas song? Jingle smells!
- What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney? Claustrophobia!
- How do you know Santa is good at karate? He has a black belt!
- Why does everybody like Frosty the Snowman? Because he is so cool!
- What type of cars do elves drive? Toy-otas.
- What is a librarians favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
- What do you call a greedy elf? Elfish.
If you’re anything like me, you get a kick out of funny puns like these! May your Christmas be full of laughter, good drinks, good food and good times!