– Glass candle holders- I got these from Wal-Mart for $0.50 each
– Tea lights- either real or battery operated
– Puffy fabric paint- I used Tulip Puffy Paint
– Rubbing Alcohol
– Cotton Balls
How to Assemble:
1. Using the cotton balls, wipe the surface of the glass candle holders with rubbing alcohol and then let it dry. According to different websites I have found this enables the paint to adhere better to the glass.
2. Once the glass is dry simply squeeze dots of paint all over the exterior of the glass in whatever pattern you like. I didn’t really have a rhyme or reason to mine – I just did a curved line of one color and then a curved line of another color and kept repeating the pattern until I ran out of room.
(Side note- I would STRONGLY recommend only doing a quarter of the glass at a time so you don’t risk smudging the paint)
3. Let the paint dry and then finish adding paint to any spots you have missed.
4. Let it dry overnight and then add your tea light, light it and enjoy your work 🙂