If you have travel in your future I would like to suggest you use your local travel agent for all of your travel needs. In 2012, seven out of 10 travelers booked their own rooms and flights online, per eMarketer (source). Here are just a few problems with this:
1. You are working with robots instead of live people who can answer questions for you
2. You have no one to call in case something goes wrong!
3. It’s more difficult to change your plans should you desire to
4. A travel agent can make suggestions you may have never thought of
5. In booking online you are left to research everything on your own and may not even have anything but a destination in mind when you begin…
Worried about pricing? Think online sites are cheaper? Not only do many travel agents price match, they are there for you every step of your travel adventure. If you need to make travel plans, book through a travel agent, not one of those online sites that could screw you with the fine print!