You know what’s awesome about the potato? Just how versatile it is! You can mash them, bake them, boil them, broil them, fry them, slice them and all the things. Each way you make them is more delicious than the next, and they are the ultimate comfort food.
Personally, my favorite way to eat a potato is baked and fully loaded. However, even I recognize the beauty of making different recipes with this wonder root. That’s why I went to my bloggy friends and asked them – “Hey! Bloggy friends! Do you have a kickASH potato recipe that you love to fix for Game Day?”
Y’all, they hooked me up with such yummy recipes I might just have to start growing my own STAT! Check out the awesomeness they sent me below!
HOT Potato Recipes Perfect for Game Day
- Philly Cheesesteak Potato Skins
- Loaded Potato Skins
- Potato Salad To Feed a Crowd
- Loaded Potato Salad with Bacon, Feta Cheese, and Sour Cream | Foodal
- These Bite Size Spinach Dip Stuffed Potato Skins
- Easy Twice Baked Potatoes and Potato Skins
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins – Two Kids and a Coupon
- Best Potato Wedges #SundaySupper #GameDayIdahoPotatoes
- Three Ingredient Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Mashed Potato and Mac & Cheese Bar
- Ultimate DIY Baked Potato Bar
Now, I wanna hear from you! What is your favorite way to eat a potato?
Or, if you don’t do white potatoes – what’s your favorite way to eat sweet potatoes? I gotta say I’m kind of addicted to sweet potato chips these days. I know, not exactly the healthiest way to eat a sweet potato, but it’s better than a bowl of cookie dough, right?
I’m suddenly in the mood for French Fries. Weird. Do you think it’s because of this post? Hmmm… Anywho… I hope this post gave you some fun ideas for your next football party!