I found an awesome mocktail recipe for Virgin Sangria (below) that I’m dying to try. As soon as I make another coupon list I’ll be heading to the store to buy the materials to make this yummy looking drink. According to reviews it’s a hit. Looking forward to trying it 🙂
What’s your favorite mocktail recipe?
Virgin Sangria (Source for Recipe)
– 3/4 cup apple juice concentrate
– 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
– 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
– 1 small unpeeled lemon, sliced and seeded
– 1 small unpeeled orange, sliced and seeded
– 1 small unpeeled apple, cored, cut into eights
– 1 3/4 cups club soda or 1 3/4 cups sparkling water
Combine all the ingredients except the soda/sparkling water in a large pitcher.