I just love the feelings that come with Spring, don’t you? Even though in Florida we don’t really have a season change per se, everything feels renewed and fresh. It’s one of my favorite times of year.
And, it features a fun holiday – EASTER! I have such wonderful memories of Easter growing up. It was one of the times I remember everyone, even my dad, being in a good mood and the day being filled with excitement and good food. Perhaps that’s why I get so giddy when Spring arrives.
I also love, love, LOVE all the creative crafts, pastel colors, and like I said – good food. I thought I’d feature some of my favorite Easter and Spring posts written by my bloggy friends in this round-up. Of course, there are a few of my own sprinkled in as well. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Easter and Spring Post Roundup
1. Easter Bunny Mason Jars
2. Bird Nest Cupcakes Dessert
3. Easter Muddy Buddies
4. Last Minute Easter Entertaining & Tablescape Ideas
5. Easy DIY Marbled Easter Eggs with Nail Polish
6. DIY Fun and Festive Easter Favor Jars The Kids Will Love!
7. Easter table set with favorites of purple and yellow
8. Mason Jar Spring Vases
9. Easy DIY Easter Floral Arrangement
10. Chocolate Covered Strawberry “Carrots”
11. Easy Easter Dessert: Chocolate Covered Easter Pretzels
12. Glow In The Dark Easter Eggs
13. Grape Soda Cupcakes
14. Nature Inspired Napkin Rings For A Spring Table
15. Things Pinterest Taught Me: Things to Do With Peeps
16. Rice Krispies Bird’s Nest Treats
17. Strawberry Spring Salad With Goat Cheese
18. Curtis Stone’s Glazed Ham with Mustard Barbecue Sauce Recipe
19. Things Pinterest Taught Me: Things to Do With Cadbury Eggs
20. Easy Easter Entertaining: Crostini Brunch + Coconut Flour Donuts
21. Leftover Easter Candy? Make Martha Stewart’s Shortbread Candy Bars
22. Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
23. The Gilded Egg Project
24. Slow Cooker Ham With Root Beer Demi Glace