Recipe for Ham & Cheese Sliders w a Brown Sugar and Honey Glaze
Prep: 2 minutes
Makes: 12 sliders
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 12 pack Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 12 oz. of thick ham
- 4-6 slices swiss cheese or similar
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- Place dinner rolls on a baking sheet and use a serrated knife to slice them half.
- Place ham and cheese on the bottom buns and set the top half of the buns over the ham and cheese.
- In a small bowl melt butter and whisk in the brown sugar and honey.
- Brush the brown sugar glaze over top of the buns.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the buns are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut and serve